Volunteer with Rhythmix
Rhythmix welcomes motivated and enthusiastic people who enjoy helping others, working with exceptional artists and performers, and contributing to the vitality and ongoing development of this unique community arts space in Alameda.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- FlickR fans: We have a lot of photos that need to be uploaded and organized
- Database Management (Familiarity with FileMaker Pro desired, but not required)
- Event promotion: PR, Social media mavens needed for online community cultivation
- Postering/Postcard distribution around East Bay - if you can walk you can dance!
- Event Staffing - we often need help with the door, setup, concessions & cleanup, especially for our monthly bingo fundraiser extravaganzas!
- Marketing & Community Outreach - friendly outgoing folks needed to help promote RCW @ street fairs, farmer markets, etc.
- Fundraising ideas - we are planning to launch a fundraising campaign in 2013 and are open to any and all suggestions.
If any of the above activities sound like they might be of interest, we can also offer a work exchange opportunities. We're running mean and lean and have a lot of great events coming up, so any assistance at all would be greatly appreciated. For more info please CONTACT US and let us know what you can do!